A HOME FINANCING PROGRAM CREATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR SEIU MEMBERS.
SEIUMB and Amalgamated Bank have joined together to bring SEIU Members the SEIU Home Financing Program1, with competitive interest rates and exclusive discounts on Mortgage and Refinancing solutions—including a special First Time Homebuyer Program.
Save on Mortgage & Refinancing Solutions2
Buying or refinancing a home is a big commitment. That’s why Amalgamated Bank will work closely with you to find an affordable mortgage that fits your needs, and they will put you first through every step of the process so you can move forward with confidence.
SEIU’s Home Financing Program with Amalgamated Bank includes:
Make Your First Home a Reality
We’re also pleased to offer a special First Time Homebuyer Program4, which includes discounts and features designed to help make homeownership a reality:
Choose the Bank that Shares Your Values
Founded by a union nearly a century ago, Amalgamated Bank has kept their commitment to working people by advocating for workers’ rights, supporting a fair banking system, and offering affordable financial services for unions and their members. As the largest majority union-owned bank in the nation, Amalgamated Bank is uniquely positioned to serve SEIU members.
1. To be eligible for the benefits under SEIU Home Financing Program, applicants must identify themselves as SEIU Members during the loan application process. SEIU membership is subject to verification.
2. All loan applications are subject to credit, property approval and income verification. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
3. The discount includes a $300 reduction from Amalgamated Bank’s standard application fee and a $700 discount in Amalgamated Bank’s Origination fee. Discounts will be applied at closing.
4. First Time Homebuyer Program: There is no additional cost for Mortgage Insurance with the First-Time Homebuyer Program. The Program is available only to qualified first-time homebuyers. Income, geographic, and other restrictions and limitations apply. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval, collateral verification, and Amalgamated Bank’s terms and conditions.
5. Strike protection is only available on loans held in Amalgamated Bank’s portfolio. If loan servicing is sold to another financial institution, late fees may not be waived in the event of a strike.
© 2018 Amalgamated Bank. All rights reserved. Equal Opportunity Lender. Amalgamated Bank NMLS ID# 898791.